Buy With Confidence!
All of our products are thoroughly inspected and tested on an individual basis to ensure they meet manufacturer quality standards. If you have any questions or concerns about your order when you receive it please let us know and we will resolve any issues you may have. We suggest calling us at 913-800-1419 during business hours to get the fastest response! We answer!
Return Policy Highlights
- If you have any issues with your purchase you may submit an RMA request and we will work you to resolve the problem.
- 99% of our products have a manufacturer warranty, we will work with the manufacturer on your behalf.
- You may return or exchange an item within 30 days of the original purchase date. BStock LLC will offer a full refund on the original purchase price or replacement with product of equal or greater value at its discretion.
- Please note that non-defective returns may result in a 5 – 20% restocking fee being assessed and held from your refund amount. We test items and verify serial numbers with internal records upon return. Shipping charges are never refunded.
- Prior to returning any product to BStock LLC you must obtain an RMA number.
Return Policy Details
- We have a 30 Day return policy and if there does happen to be an issue, we will work with the customer and the manufacturer if necessary to make it right!
- For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs. A non-defective return may be charged a 5 – 30% restocking fee.
- If a defective product was purchased from BStock LLC as Factory Sealed, Open Box, or Refurbished, then the manufacturer Warranty should still apply. Please contact the manufacturer first for assistance, but feel free to call us first to get the “game plan” on attacking the problem. We have a lot of experience!
- If the manufacturer is unable to assist, please contact our Customer Service Department to arrange for shipment to our office. Just as is required when shipping an item to the manufacturer for warranty, the customer is responsible for shipping the item to us. We will ship the repaired item back to the customer at our expense.
- If BStock LLC cannot reproduce the reason for a defective return, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs and may be charged a 5 – 30% restocking fee unless the product is shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- A return label will be emailed to the customer when the RMA is issued. For convenience, this label can also be found in the customer’s account on the BStock.net web site, which can be accessed via the My Account link.
- Refunds will be credited to the customer’s original form of payment 3-7 business days after BStock receives the authorized return at our facility.
- Returned product must be complete, in original boxes and with original packaging materials and contain all software, and accessories provided at time of original purchase. We keep exit photos in case there is any question please just reach out to see what should be included on an individual item. Customer will be charged the replacement cost of missing, damaged, or altered products and accessories.
- Software may be returned only if the factory seal remains intact and is subject to the remainder of this policy.